Construction Project Manager – New Construction Division
Bassi Construction is looking for a reliable Project Manager for our New Construction Division to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. The candidate will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of projects.
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible in the hiring of sub contractors and working with engineers, architects and vendors. These tasks will include determining the scheduling of different phases of a project based on established deadlines. Negotiating contracts with architects, vendors, contractors and other workers. The securing of building permits and licenses and delivery of materials and equipment to construction sites while conferring with the site superintendent or other managers to monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
The appropriate candidate must ensure that a project is completed according to schedule, and must resolve problems that arise due to inclement weather, emergencies or other issues that may cause delays.
Necessary Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in building science, construction management or civil engineering
- Strong knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
For Further information, please apply below or request information from:
Albert Celli, P.Eng.
Chief Operating Officer
BASSI CONSTRUCTION LP
2575 Delzotto Avenue, Unit A
Gloucester, Ontario K1T 3V6
T: 613.822.6767 Ext: 263