EMERGENCY PROPERTY RESTORATION SERVICES 613-822-6767
Our Environmental Services + Disaster Recovery team provides the most reliable 24 hour emergency solution to repair your property damage as a result of fire, flood or environmental disaster. Whether damage is due to severe weather conditions or a water emergency within the home or business, you can count on Bassi to be there to work with you and your insurance company. We dispatch our emergency crews as soon as you call. Responding immediately to your phone call is critical in preventing serious secondary damage. Drawing on over 55 years in the construction and restoration trade, Bassi’s Environmental Services + Disaster Recovery is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our certified and insured technicians will prepare an immediate on-site assessment of the damage. With our detailed analysis of our findings, we will then deal with your insurance company and guide you through the remediation process.
WATER DAMAGE REPAIR AND RESTORATION
- Wet and or flooded areas
- Water Damaged Floors including, hardwood, carpet and concrete
- Sewage Back-ups/Sewage Clean-ups and Disinfection
- Burst Pipes, Drain Back-ups
- Pack Out Services
- Thermal Imaging
MOLD INSPECTION, REMOVAL & REMEDIATION
- Mold Inspections/Testing and Full remediation
- Toxic, Black Mold Removal, in Attics, Dry wall, Wood, Cold Rooms and Basements
- Grow Ops and Meth Labs Restoration
FIRE AND SMOKE RESTORATION
- Fire Damage Restoration and repair
- Smell Removal and Odour Control, Soot Clean-up
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION AND RESTORATION
- Demolition, Renovation and Rebuild
- Insulation Services
- Emergency Roof Repair
- Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning
- Emergency Locksmith, Board ups
- Provide a scope of work to be completed
- Liaise with you and your insurance adjuster to confirm work to be performed
- Perform restoration work to industry specifications
- Perform any additional renovations and upgrades if required
- Communicate and report to you throughout the entire process
- Ensure work area is cleaned and tidy at the end of the job
WATER DAMAGE MITIGATION and RESTORATION
By using the most advanced equipment available today, Bassi’s experienced restoration technicians test for any leftover moisture in the home after drying the area. Our professional water damage and cleanup services also include testing for mould growth, removal of damaged materials, and thoroughly cleaning all affected areas to restore a safe and healthy living environment.
It is not recommended that home or business owners attempt to remediate asbestos on their own. Since the transportation and disposal of asbestos waste is regulated by the Government of Ontario, unqualified handling is illegal and can result in a hefty fine.
Bassi uses full containment under negative pressure. Our decontamination chambers and showers are vital in order to safeguard everyone in the successful removal process of asbestos fibres and vermiculite insulation removal.
Save yourself time and money by having one of our experts come to you to complete a detailed inspection of the area. We will develop a plan to deal with it and walk you through all of the steps involved.
CERTIFICATES & INSURANCE
We believe in the highest standards and making sure our resources in all situations reflect that direction. Bassi holds our employees accountable to these standard, therefore all employees are licensed and insured with WSIB. It is also mandatory that all of our employees take part in our ongoing training and briefings. We are constantly updating our staff on the latest health and safety guidelines as well as restoration and remediation techniques to help mitigate any client risk and concern.
LARGE LOSS GROUP
We recognize that large loss claims especially during the rebuild can be more complicated than your average small residential claim. We offer a number of in-house advantages for these types of losses. To sum it up simply, our solutions are in fact in-house and extremely experienced. It is not uncommon for emergency restoration companies to sub sizable losses out to the experienced builders, at Bassi that experience shares the same office space. These are a few of the advantages gained when dealing with our large loss group;
- Faster Start and completion times
- After hours build capabilities for commercial clients
- Lowered business interruption insurance costs
- Both Xactimate and Builders quotes available
- Reliable communication updates throughout the process
It has always been advantageous for Brokers and Insurers to keep unnecessary claims from being reported by policy holders who are unsure, that result in possible premium increases. Some losses are small enough and can be handled efficiently, safely and inexpensively. Our broker offering is simple, easy and has no upfront costs to the Insurer or broker. In fact, our program not only can save policy holders unnecessary increases to premiums but in some cases, help avoid losing no-loss discounts. This program is limited in the number of Brokers we offer this service to, however once the program has been offered and implemented, both parties are trained, we will deliver our commitment to represent our broker partners in a professional manner at all times.
- Water Restoration Technician
- Applied Microbial Restoration Technician.
- MTCU certified for Abatement and Transportation of Asbestos Containing Materials
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Bio Recovery and Trauma/Crime Scene Clean Up
- Fire Restoration Technician
- General Liability
- Fully Bonded
OTHER DESIGNATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- RCMP Clearance Facility Access 2 – Government
- Public Works – Government
- Tarion Warranty Builder – Registered and Approved
- Ottawa Construction Association
- BOMA Canada
THE BASSI CORPORATE ADVANTAGE
The Emergency Property Restoration service industry comes in all sizes, some who focus on situational claims, some only specialize in small or large but what few have is an experienced true one stop shop. As Bassi has been in the construction industry for more than 55 years we have several divisions all under one roof that work hand in hand with all projects requiring more support. Our experience consists of not only residential homes and condominiums but as well, high-rise multi unit commercial builds.
We are fully bonded up to $125,000,000 and this kind of coverage is only approved with a solid track record and years of successful experience.
Many restoration companies will make promises, Bassi’s Environmental Services + Disaster Recovery team delivers solutions.